CASTELLI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Our Living Ethos
The school strives to keep its environmental footprint as light as possible and we impart this ethos to our students. Similarly we are keen to nurture knowledge about sustainable food production and healthy eating choices. Our Earth to Table Food Literacy curriculum is held throughout the year, beginning with first grade. Its primary purpose is to integrate academic disciplines with nutrition, culture and the arts where students learn to taste and eat what they grow in their vegetable plots.
Our Working Ethos
Our experienced faculty help students enjoy and value learning in their formative years by exploring historical, scientific and humanitarian perspectives of past and present achievements. This approach inspires the students to become more inquisitive thus making learning an open-ended experience which will last for a last time.
We are indeed unique. Nowhere will you find a school library made out of wine vats, where the sense of community between the staff, parents and students is so positive, with a packed programme of social, cultural activities and charity fundraising.
- Expert teaching staff
- International student body
- Challenging international syllabus
- Cambridge International Examinations
- Italian Licenza Media
- Library and ICT laboratory
- Science laboratory
- Small class sizes to maximise support
- Light, airy, comfortable classrooms
- Special educational needs supported
- Multi-court, football pitch and sports facilities
- Learning vegetable garden
- Nature walks
- Vineyards and olive groves
- After school activities
Via degli Scozzesi, 13